25 March 2017: Rosario Fiorello Is Talking In The Television While I Am Playing With The Pinball And Maybe He Did Some Simulation With This Such As To Tell That Was Talking With Me.

COSA NOSTRA Television: The Show Man Rosario Fiorello, That, Because Of Al Pacino, In My Opinion, Resulted to Be Italo Americano, Monday Afternoon 08 July 2024, While I Was Taking a Ride In Cinisello Balsamo, Near Milan, Is Talking In The Television While I Play With The Pinball And Maybe He Did Some Simulation With This, Such As To Invent That He Was Talking With Me. When I Play I Always Try This Stop, Since I Was Baby. Above My Prefered Shot With Flipper: The Stop Without Hands. With Every Flipper I Have Played Is Possible To Stop The Ball In This Matter. I Have Started The Ball To Stop It, But To Do It With 10 Seconds With The Video Is A Great Performance. Looking My Style It Is Evident That I Have Lived Without Glasses, 1 - 2 Degrees Less Of Myopia, Until The November 1984, 22 Years Old. To Drive Cars I Did The Glasses On November 1984. 10 Videos Of Pinball